Spicy, Yummy & Fancyyyyy ❤
Who doesn’t like Indian Chaat? I have always wanted to replicate some of the most famous chaat at home!!! I decided I would start with something that would make my efforts worth it and make me feel so accomplished 😀 Cook, hog & repeat ❤
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
For sprouts: 1.5 cups sprouts, turmeric, salt
For misal masala: Oil, 1/2 Onion, 4 garlic cloves, ginger, 3 tbsp coconut, salt
For misal: Oil, Jeera, Curry leaves, 2 Tomatoes, 1 Onion finely chopped, Chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt
For serving: 8-9 Pav, Potato-chiwda mix/ sev, Finely chopped onion, Coriander leaves, Lemon
- Pressure cook sprouts with turmeric, salt and water.
- Fry everything under misal masala in the order mentioned above and grind it.
- Add oil in a pan with jeera.
- Once jeera splutters, add curry leaves, onions, salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt and fry well till you get a nice aroma.
- Add tomatoes to this and keep in medium flame till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add the misal masala and sprouts. Keep in low flame for 20 mins till you get your desired consistency.
- In the serving bowl, add the cooked misal garnished with potato-chiwda, onions, coriander.
- Squeeze lemon and serve with hot pav.
Note: You can add 7-8 tbps of oil if you are not health conscious. It brings an amazing taste and flavor. You can see the oil float on top while you heat the misal in low flame.