Feeding my soul ❤
I happened to come home extremely tired from work this week. When I decided to give myself a break, I realized what better way could I beat stress than cooking a sumptuous dinner?! On such days, I go for options which are not only easy to cook but yummy to taste ❤ Cauliflower fry & Garlic naan..the best combo ever ❤
Note: The recipe for garlic naan will be up soon!! 😀
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Cauliflower, onion, jeera, oil, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, garlic, ginger
1. Boil cauliflower in water with salt and turmeric for 5 mins and drain the water completely.
2. Heat 3-4 tbps oil in a pan & add jeera to this. Once jeera splutters, add ginger and garlic.
3. Add onions and fry til they are completely translucent.
4. Add cauliflower to this with desired amount of salt & red chili powder.
5. Cook in medium flame for 10 mins. Add coriander leaves and do the happy dance 😀
6. Serve hot with naan/ flatbread/ jeera rice.
Note: You could include tomatoes if you want.