Serving my dinner in less than 30 mins!! How ambitious can I get? 😉
Here’s an easy must try recipe to the rescue. You can never predict how hectic it gets at work. On those days, I need something easy to make yet feels so yummy!! It makes me feel so good about myself and gives more time to be on Netflix 😀
Preparation Time: 5-7 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Okra, Besan (gram flour), Yogurt, oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, Hing, Turmeric powder, Red Chili powder, Coriander powder, Salt
- Wash and dry the okra before cutting them.
- Heat oil in the pan and stir fry okra till they are tender.
- Heat oil in another pan & add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds.
- Once they splutter, add hing & besan, Stir fry for 1 min till the besan looks golden brown colored.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric, red chili and coriander powder. Leave in medium flame for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add okra to this and leave for 3 minutes.
- Do your happy dance and serve hot with flat bread/ rice.