Who said you need to control your cravings to manage your weight?? I would say healthy alternatives is what you need to look out for!! ❤
This amazing recipe is as good as a perfect calorie loaded pizza!!
I have tried controlling my cravings. But, it’s very hard. Especially if you decide eating healthy to be your motto for life. So I try closer alternatives which gives me the same satisfaction.
Here’s one such recipe!!! Get your innovative shoes on 😀
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Bake Time: 7 mins
Gluten free small wheat tortilla, Tomato basil sauce, Onions, Bell peppers, Garlic, Olives, cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, feta), ground pepper, basil
- Place wheat tortillas on an aluminium foil. Spread tomato sauce and add little cheese.
- Add garlic, veggies of your choice ( I added onions & bell peppers!!) and lot of cheese on top.
- Preheat oven in 450 F for 10 mins & bake for 7 mins.
- Garnish with ground pepper & sprinkle basil.
- You will not regret this!!! Do a crazyyy happy dance to enjoy your successful attempt at pizza making!! 😀
Right from the oven,
Enjoy your moments of happiness after a hectic day!!!